Please find below a list of our current vacancies. Should you wish to find out more or discuss a particular role, please call our team on 01638 551476.
We’re looking to expand our team, and are on the lookout for the right person to join us on a full time basis.
Contract: Immediate start.
Hours: Monday – Friday 9.00am – 5.00pm
Our Administrator must be able to:
- Administer mortgage and protection applications from the point of sign-up, supply all required documents to lender and insurers and work with clients to gather all information.
- Ensure client documentation is correctly recorded and up to date on the internal systems
- Work pro actively with mortgage lenders and their representatives to ensure that mortgage applications move to offer as quickly as possible
- Work pro actively with insurers and other parties involved in the process to ensure that policy terms are produced as quickly as possible
- Work pro actively with solicitors when mortgage offers have been issued to ensure property purchase and remortgage move to completion as quickly as possible.
- Use internal systems and to add relevant notes to cases, input data where necessary and change the status of mortgage and protections applications to ensure swift payment
- Assist with preparing new business packs for first meetings
- Provide clients with regular updates throughout the mortgage and protection process, over the phone and via email.
- Manage the referral process to Key Insurance partner ensuring client quotes are produced in a timely manner
- Draft client letters for Adviser sign off
- Excellent communication skills, face to face, email and telephone
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to plan and self organise
- Good IT skills
- Ability to identify potential opportunities
- A competent and professional telephone manner
- Knowledge of house purchase/remortgage process (not essential)
- A good understanding of mortgages and protection (not essential but preferred)
This is an opportunity to join a small family business. We have ambitious growth plans and you would be an integral part of these. You will work with both the Senior Adviser and all of our key partners and there is the opportunity in the future to gain industry qualifications.
Salary is dependent on level of experience
Fairfield Financial Solutions Latest News
- Meet: Mortgage & Protection Adviser Bob WalkerOur team are the pillar of our business. Dedicated and knowledgeable, we aim to make securing a mortgage or protection product as simple as possible. […]
- Black Friday 2019Take advantage of our Black Friday offer on mortgage enquiries this November. Available for a limited time only. […]
- Are you aware of Income Protection?Mortgage and Protection Adviser Bob Walker […]